Thursday, June 4, 2015

This thing Called life

I take this lovely thing called tons of Happy supplements. Every morning I take about 8 pills... they are much needed and help to balance, the ADHD and potential depression. I tried the healthy diet, the exercise, but since my mom's death I have to have all that and these lovely pills. I can't remember everything, but I can look it up if anyone is interested. My biggest suggestion in that is to do TONS of research and get TONS of advice, but work it out yourself. I, for sure, have to play with it until I found what worked for me.


I never realized just how well they were working until my Aunt mentioned it somewhat jokingly last night.




Yesterday morning I received an email from my new boss that I would need to be enrolled in summer courses in order to work for him. Um. What?! Summer courses start Monday! How in the world was that going to work?! Before I even had time to panic I received an email from the lady who was going to push it all through. In a frenzy I applied for another Sallie Mae loan and attempted to figure out what classes I could take so that I could still work. Around noon, I received another saying I was in and would start class on Monday. Along with all my due dates.




So, I start class on Thursday officially since I am taking class Thursday from 8-330. I will be taking Issues and Interpretations in American History (it appears we are focusing on Sensory History...) and Georgia History. This is exciting as these were two classes I needed to take, but wasn't too excited about. Also, although it will be happening after the due date, Sallie Mae came through again and everything looks to be paid for. I will be leaving my job July 1st and started my GRA that day. It is rather bittersweet, but I'm so excited and grateful.






In fitness front, I hate ab-mat sit-ups but man oh man do they work. Also, this 28-day detox is kicking my butt, I've had detox flu for what feels like FOREVER. (it isn't I'm a drama queen! HA!) But I went from 5-6 cups of large coffee super dark coffee, to 8 oz... maybe 16oz if I can't do it. I know I'm getting kicked in the rear for that. I'm excited though. The food cravings aren't too bad and I'm enjoying what I made for the week. I do have a sweet tooth... any suggestions?! I'm thinking baked apple with coconut sugar cinnamon and ginger?




I have found a smoothie mix I really am into...


Frozen Blueberries
Coconut milk
Coconut Oil
flax seeds
hemp seeds (although I just ran out)
and SPINACH


SO YUMMY and the coconut oil makes it so filling and creamy. YUM YUM.




I applied for #sweatpink and #bhakti chai as an ambassador, both of which I would ADORE to be a part of. I absolutely love Bhakti Chai, they have an almond milk based one, which is PERFECT for me since I can't do soy well.


Well, if you have smoothie or sweets recipes for me, share away.




LOVE and FITNESS AND CURE CANCER (DAMN IT!)


Shawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment