Saturday, May 30, 2015

Dave, 28-days and the rest

So this weekend is the last of the cheats... last of the eating foods I know bother me.


Tonight my best friend and I will be going to see Dave Matthews. It'll be such a different experience b/c I am so used to going with my mom. Last year when mom and I went it was so hard, she was really having problems walking at that point and people are just so not nice when they see someone that looks able-bodied, but isn't as abled. Mom had a blast though and she loved being there with me. It was like the set was designed for her, the first half was quite and nice we got through the whole thing and for a bit of the second half we were back stage in the lounge relaxing. The Dave experience truly show the impact my mom had on people. That people always wanted to give her experiences that she loved, before she got sick and while she was sick. Even now, I'm constantly reaping the rewards of being her daughter.


Monday I start The 28-day Beat Bloat session. I'm really looking forward to it, although nervous. I'm especially nervous about the first 14 days of strict eating, but looking forward to figuring out how to kill all this bloat and shed weight. Everything I did before mom got sick no longer works. I have to figure out how to get around my body's natural tendency to be over weight. If you want more information about Amber and her program, check her out. http://www.awakenednutrition.com/ I love her spirit and energy, even after only talking to her a short time.


Last night Candace and I saw Pitch Perfect 2 and Fast and Furious at the Drive-in. First off, I LOVE the drive in, I'm not sure why I've only been twice. Its cheaper, easier, healthier and oh so much more fun. Pitch Perfect... well duh, was AWESOME. Fast and Furious... I just don't get the appeal. I mean I've never been much of an action girl, but the acting was HORRIBLE!!!!


Anyways, 33 more days of my full time job and then a couple of weeks "off" before full time MASTERSSSSSSS!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOO


During that time, I'm planning on really setting up my apartment to be great for studying, writing, my social media internship, and working out. I also plan on getting my study habits mixed with work habits mixed with training down pack. I'm hoping to finally recover from the last 2 years of my life during that time. Spending time at Stone Mountain and other places like that truly finding some spiritual, emotional, mental and physical peace.


If you have any ideas on places in Atlanta that are free and cheap I should go to LET ME KNOW. Also any home designs that work for great study habits, I could use those too!!!


As Always, PEACE, LOVE, FITNESS and CURE CANCER.

1 comment:

  1. I love the drive in too.
    I hope your time off is wonderful and lets you get your apartment all straight, but also allows you some rest and recovery time.

    ReplyDelete